Ensure the availability of documents to your customers for the application of their wood product purchasing policy.
Give your customers even more advantages by making your documents available to them to facilitate the compliance requirements for their wood product purchases!
The demand for regulatory or other documents is exploding due to the obligation to provide evidence to meet compliance (regulatory or purchasing policy of a buyer).
You waste time responding manually (by email), and most of the time it is the same documents that are sent to different buyers. However, it is an essential element for the marketing of your wood products because your buying customers must collect the necessary information.
The EKWATO SHARE module allows companies (suppliers, exporters) to give their customers secure access to validated, selected documents safely and at any time (24 hours a day). Also, the customer is notified as soon as a new document is available.
Ekwato SHARE: the essential module for suppliers in the timber sector who are seeking efficiency and time savings when processing their customers’ requirements.
– Customers informed as soon as a new document is available.
– An alert sent to customers when a document has been updated.
– The SaaS solution, easy to integrate into your IT infrastructure.
– Easy to learn: simpler and more ergonomic than a spreadsheet or an ERP!
– Interoperability with your ERP through an API (Application Programming Interface).
– Consult the dashboards and alerts to help you take action.
– The architecture of the servers set up for the EKWATO tool guarantees a permanent backup, whatever the risk (including geographic).
– Documentation uploaded to the EKWATO platform can never be accessed by an Internet browser. Thanks to a specific controller integrated into the software, only the EKWATO process can read the document via a secure URL, modifiable over time, which verifies that the current person has the necessary rights to perform the download.
– Hosted in France.
– The SaaS solution: multi-workstation and multi-site.
– Multilingual (French, English, Spanish): document requests are sent in the language of your suppliers, and access to the platform for your suppliers is in their language.
– Open a free and secure account for each of your buyers.
Ekwato SHARE: user benefits.
✔ Save time for your teams who can invest their efforts in sales development.
✔ A qualitative service appreciated by your customers who are automatically informed when a new document is available for their timber purchasing policy.
✔ Dashboards continuously updated and accessible for your users regardless of their location (internal, teleworking, multi-sites, international).