Timber products audit sourcing
What if a global solution allowed you to manage wood sourcing, the collection and sharing of documents, and continuous risk management?
The Ekwato COLLECT, SHARE & RISK modules are complementary; their simultaneous use is the Ekwato 360 solution.
You benefit from the full power of automating administrative tasks throughout your sourcing process and maintaining supplier compliance.
Your documents are collected and you are alerted when a new one needs to be validated.
Each change (component, species, companies in the supply chain) generates a real-time update of the risk level of the products concerned by the automated calculation of your risk analysis tree.
It is the essential tool for everyone in the timber industry faced with the growing complexity of management that must conform to regulations and the application of internal requirements (certification, purchasing policy for timber products, procurement, supplier referencing and sourcing procedure).
You benefit from expert advice and services integrated into the solution. A source of substantial savings!
Ekwato 360: the most complete and innovative solution on the market for the supply chain risk management of responsible wood products.
A unique innovation:
– No more unsuitable ERP and significant costs related to the customisation of business features and limited spreadsheets without alerts.
– Gather all the required documentation and organise its automatic update thanks to the supplier interface.
– Generate as many decision trees as you want, simulate your changes in the supply chain and anticipate decisions.
Analysis in real-time:
– A risk analysis for each wood product, including its components, which is updated automatically according to the information that is continuously entered into the system?
– Real-time management unique in the world.
– The SaaS solution, easy to integrate into your IT infrastructure
– The three modules fit perfectly into a single interface.
– Easy to learn: simpler and more ergonomic than a spreadsheet or an ERP!
– Interoperability with your ERP through an API (Application Programming Interface).
– Consult the dashboards and alerts to help you take action.
– In addition to the 10 criteria already present in the tool, you can customise them according to your conditions for a completely personalised analysis.
– You can also create unique criteria for your company (contact us directly).
– The architecture of the servers set up for the EKWATO tool guarantees a permanent backup, whatever the risk (including geographic).
– Documentation uploaded to the EKWATO platform can never be accessed by an Internet browser. Thanks to a specific controller integrated into the software, only the EKWATO process can read the document via a secure URL, modifiable over time, which verifies that the current person has the necessary rights to perform the download.
– Hosted in France.
Prioritization of actions:
Thanks to the Risk matrix feature, identify the supplier/priority product relationships to be processed in order to organise your actions.
– The SaaS solution: multi-workstation and multi-site.
– Multilingual (French, English, Spanish): document requests are sent in the language of your suppliers, and access to the platform for your suppliers is in their language.
– Opening a free and secure account for each of your suppliers and clients.
Ekwato 360: benefits for users.
✔ A complete, ergonomic and real-time Due Diligence System (DDS).
✔ All the benefits of the COLLECT module (collection of documents from timber suppliers).
✔ All the benefits of the RISK module (risk analysis, due diligence).
✔ All the benefits of the SHARE module (secure delivery of documents for clients).
✔ One more step towards responsible management of all of your wood products supply chains.
✔ Access to unique expert advices and services.
✔ An advantageous rate on this offer composed of 3 modules.